Search and rescue operations
- Flying 640 x 512 FLIR thermal infrared camera.
- Flying 3X optical zoom camera.
- Using precision semi autonomous flight missions- efficient, no missed areas.
- Search and Rescue Simulation Video
Natural and man-made disaster response
- Scene documentation, damage assessment, search and rescue.
- Survey and map known problem areas before impending storm, then after, calculate erosion.
- Provide 3D models of documented areas.
Fire and Haz Mat scene investigations
- FLIR thermal infrared camera.
- Scene documentation & modeling.
- Air quality, radiological – Safely monitor unknown environments.
- Aid to stranded victims- life line, medcations, water, communications….
- Lighting systems.
Rail train emergencies
- Scene documentation and modeling.
- Structural inspections.
- Rock face inspection, mapping and modeling.
- Track monitoring – operaing from a moving vehicle.
Accident and crime scene investigation and documentation
Many of the services above incorporate use of photogrammetry, (3D mapping) which is another service we provide. These projects can be quite large and is not uncommon to have five hundred or more 16 MP pictures. We process our projects on our workstation which is specifically designed for the types of software we use. This provides a quick turn around and gives us complete control which yields much better results. Most importantly it protects your data, there is no processing done in the cloud.
Located in New York’s Capital Region.
Serving NY, MA, PA, VT, NH, CT.