Equipment & Technology
We are serious about our craft and have made a substantial investment in UAS and the necessary support equipment. We are constantly developing our skills and actively researching new technologies and equipment which will enhance our offerings. We believe that with the right equipment and skill set we can provide our customers a portfolio of products that will add value to their operations.
- DJI Matrice 210 with dual downward gimbals, single top mounted upward gimbal
- DJI Matrice 210 RTK with dual downward gimbals, single top mounted upward gimbal & ground station. The 210 RTK provides centimeter positional accuracy and is specifically designed to work in areas that cause interference to the aircraft’s compass and IMU. These are areas such as power transmission lines, bridges and buildings to name a few.
- DJI Inspire 2
- Ten DJI TB55, 7660 mAh high capacity batteries providing up to 34 minutes of flight time.
- Six DJI TB50, 4280 mAh batteries providing up to 22 minutes of flight time
- DJI X5S — 20MP, 4K, 12mm & 45mm detachable lens.
- DJI X4S — 20MP, 4K, fixed focal length.
- DJI Z30 — 2.3MP, 1920 x 1080, 30X optical zoom, 6X digital zoomm f=4.3mm – 129mm
- FLIR DJI XT Thermal — 640 x 512 resolution, 30 Hz, Radiometric, 8X digital zoom, 13mm lens.
- Honda EU2000i Inverter Generator – All day operations.
- PC and Mac Laptops for onsite confirmation and processing.
- Boxx Apexx 4, PC workstation — Provides quick turnaround on 3D processing.